Monday, March 7, 2011

Two years old classmates.

This marks the end of my second year and I will officially be a third year student cum April 2011. I doubt I'll be seeing the same faces, except for one or two. All in all, I'm really glad to know every single one of them. They're all so special in their own ways. Sometimes, it does feel kinda awkward to be called a 'senior student' because back in my previous school (College East Simei) because I was labelled as the 'Baby of the Class' and even now, I tend to act like I'm the youngest.

Thank you all for shaping me to what I am today. I wish you guys all the best in your future endeavors!

LATEST UPDATE (28 April 2011): The start of my third year and I'm still with the same people in my practical group! Polytechnic class division works differently. We have a practical class, a tutorial class and a lecture class. The picture above is my practical class, These are the people I will spend most of my time with. Currently, we have two new friends in our practical class and in our third year we're allowed to select a module of our choice. Unfortunately, my name starts with an 'S' and they divided the students according to alphabetical order. So, I'm all alone in a totally different tutorial class with all my 'N' friends. The module run by tutorial class, in other words, are my theory classes. I do not need to explain what practical class means right? So, yeah.. A friend of mine who recently graduated but not officially because her graduation ceremony is this May 2011, she told me that the third will fly really fast. This is only my second week and I can feel the push. But, I'm treasuring my school life as much as I can (even though I can't wait to start work) because its gonna be another two to three years of drudgery before I become a student again. I know, I have not gotten my diploma certificate yet but I can't wait for degree studies! I'm that confident.
"To a blissful life in this world and to a more fulfilling other life when this ends."

No comments:

Post a Comment