Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sister made me go insane over my necklines.

It started out on a random weekday evening and my sister was like, "OMG! I've got visible lines on my neck." She called me from the living room, telling me to look into the mirror and look at her necklines. She's 20 this year and worried about necklines. *roll eyes* But as I was trying to make her feel better by saying that mine's worst! I got a shock of my life! Mine was visibly worst. -_- I internally panicked.

I've been told that our neck is the area where it will reveal our real age. The more necklines you have the older you are. Please tell me that this is not true... I consulted Renee about this and she told me. "It's too late!!" She advised me to apply sunscreen and moisturiser to prevent more lines from forming.. I've been doing that. Not religiously but satisfactory and lines are going crazy on my neck.

I thought it was like dirt in between the folds of my skin but my hygiene level is slightly below obsessive compulsive and when I was rubbing my neck like mad it didn't disappear! Confirm, necklines! *screaming like a mad woman and going totally bonkers*
What should I do?.. I concluded that it must be all the consistent bending of my head while I'm on my iPhone, MacBook and mugging.. I seriously do not know what to do.. Someone call Harry Potter! So that he can help me erase this horrible necklines using his magic wand. Pronto.

PS: I'm blogging on-the-go using 'Blogpress' application from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment