Monday, March 7, 2011

My Unfairytale Travel.

I know I shouldn't be sober about having a dad and a partner who constantly keep me under their arms. Maybe some may say, I should be lucky that I have a dad who cares about me and a partner who really protects and takes good care of me but let me remind you all that I'm gonna be 23 this year and I want to go much more further than Malaysia, can? The furthest I traveled was to Manila, Philippines for a? Study trip. -_- It was not that memorable because I went with the wrong people, back then. Or.. How should I put.. Let's just say people who are like-minded because they are alright as people.. Anyways, I think my parents did brought me somewhere on a plane more than two decades ago but I was a lil' baby... So that doesn't count at all! I have friends telling me they're traveling to Krabi, Bali, Denmark, London, Paris, Australia, U.S, etc.. I can't help but be envious. I know my time will come soon and I can't wait for it to happen. The place I'm gonna visit and the person I'm traveling with. It will be tremendous, an adventure and damn exciting! But as for now, this is my reality. Most of my time, I've been going back and forth between Singapore and Malaysia. I had like 3 years of hiatus, adding weight on my butt staying put in Singapore and only started traveling again last year which was when I traveled to Manila and Malaysia.
The only flight experience I had was in an economy class on Singapore airlines. It was a good experience, of course. For frequent flyers, I'm sure you know that planes will show movies before its been releases to the cinemas. The food is alright but desserts are my ultimate weakness! I do not like the feeling I get when the aeroplane is flying off, dipping down while flying and landing. All these makes me feel like throwing up and I've never experience jetlag yet. But then again, I only traveled in an aeroplane once, so I call it my virgin experience onboard. I heard from my friends that out of many airlines, Singapore is better and at the same time much more expensive to travel in. I'm unable to share my opinions with you because I have not traveled enough. I would really like to experience boarding budget airlines because I heard their services are below satisfactory and the aeroplane's unstable. I wanna be able to give my personal views on that too. I mean, you can't expect so much when you paid so little. That I learned from my partner.

So I hope I will be able to share my traveling experiences too! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment