Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cozycot's 100 Most Inspiring Real Women!

Being apart of 100 powerful women is extremely an honor for me. I never thought I'll be much of an inspiration. Most of then not, I'm just like you. Yes, you. Reading this entry.. (if you're a women, of course!) I posted an entry on my askCleo blog as well and I would like to say the very same thing I wrote there:
"It doesn't mean if you're not apart of the 100, you're not an inspiration to anyone! We all are! We inspire everyone with our smiles, laughters, hugs and kisses and the truest sense of touch."
 Let me just add this "...truest sense of touch every single day.." I believe that if Cozycot could accommodate a billion inspiring women, I'm sure they would be more than happy to organize it! Nonetheless, you can show your support by clicking on the LIKE button right here! Join me and 99 chosen inspiring women in Orchard Central as we commemorate International Woman's Day with CozyCot this Saturday, 2pm-6pm. CozyCot is giving out 1000 goodie bags! (worth SGD$300 each) Register here NOW and don't forget to take pictures with me, if you are reading and attending this amazing event. I will definitely post it up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment