Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much to everyone who LIKEd my profile. I know 34 likes is not much as compared to the rest but, at least among these few ladies, I'm not the lowest. Hee. Anyway, I'm deeply thankful that there are people out there who appreciates my inspiration. I've come a really long way from a girl who people dislike (for I'm not sure what's their reason or they may say I'm being oversensitive) to someone who's worth a lot more than just a 'missy'. Give me some time before I really have the courage to share a lot more about myself. Everyone is an inspiration to me, truly. Even people whom I met and created a fruitful relationship with and people whom I cannot get along with, in this life.

So, who's joining me and 99 gorgeous woman for an event of my lifetime, tomorrow?
Holla at me, okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment