Saturday, March 12, 2011

Download Freshlook online calendar filled with 'natural beauties'!

Check out Freshlook Illuminate's Effortless Beauties calendar! 365 faces of 'natural beauties' and I'm one of them. Its really amazing how they attach all 365 women to the days they were born. So you will see my face on the 7 September 2011! You can download the calendar immediately by grabbing them photos from my blog or simply click this March/April link to get them!
I know it will be too late to set the month of March as your wallpaper, that's why I attached the April month as well. Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to share some videos of behind-the-scenes footage during my freshlook illuminate photoshoot. I only found out about the videos recently. I never like wearing a tube-top, I swear. But I had to for this shoot. This is my first time wearing tube top! Quite an experience but I don't think I 'll wear it again because I have underarm fats and an ugly BCG, thanks to Singapore Health Protocol and we dragon babies were the last scapegoat for the injection. Great. I have to live with a keloid on my left arm. 

Oh well, Enjoy watching the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment