Monday, March 14, 2011

You don't have to go to Europe, to buy them with Fabulous Fads in town!

I’m delighted when I found out about Fabulous Fad's (FF) idea of bringing together Europe fashion all in one site. It was a dream come true for me. Just imagine how much you can save when FF's bringing Europe fashion to you! I found out about this from a schoolmate of mine. The owner of the site belongs to her sister and she was so lucky to be the model for her sister's site!

My friend posed glamorously with a few amazing dresses from AfterShock that Fabulous Fads carry:
SGD $224.03
SGD $183.82
SGD $338.92

Prices are slightly hefty because European countries currency are a whopping 2 to 3 times more! But, just imagine ... You're one of the few who walk around Singapore with that outfit and no 987654321 ladies will be wearing something similar. That's an exceptional originality which comes with a price! Anyone who has an European sense of style will bound to love this. There's so much more European brands coming up! Best part of all, they're reputable and successfully opening up a store in 80 Haji Lane, Singapore! They own an office over in United Kingdom, as well. 
I'm excited for their official launch/opening. I can't wait to share with you guys a lot more about Fabulous Fads! I hope I will be able to purchase the Multi Dress. Its so beautiful and I like it so much..

Meanwhile, you can purchase/check out their clothes, bags and accessories hereStay tuned to my site for more updates and don't forget to FOLLOW them on Twitter and LIKE them on Facebook, to be in the know.

No comments:

Post a Comment