Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pores away!


Photo Credit: This Next
I don't have time to go for a facial like how I religiously do when I was working 2 years back. I bought this really good product from ZA. I used ZA products for 4 years, since I left my secondary school. It was really good. But I switched to Biotherm last year (no valid reason) and I also love what it does to my skin! But recently my Biotherm facial products ran out and I've been trying a whole lotta brands on my skin last year because I was selected as one of CLEO's Beauty Hall of Fame Judge 2010. 

I was on hiatus from facial pampering and my skin's all clogged up with pores and bad oil. Comparing my skin condition during my teenage years, my skin is much stronger now that I do not have many major breakout moments. I will only have them (much lesser breakouts now) few days before my period commends, thats all. This product cost me SGD $12.50 but I got it at a discount for SGD $10! You can get it at any Watson's Store.

Now let me show you how efficient this product is and the number of pores that's been clogging up my T-Zone area. 

Application Stage:
Pores Away!:
Pores clogging up my nose area are finally out! I'll do it like once every month or two. My skin is so smooth and makeup application will look so much better now without all the visible spots on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment