Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Do not trifle with a woman's heart.

I have this sudden urge to write this entry because I was mad inspired and when I say mad, I mean angst. Today I receive a text from a boy who suddenly decides to go back to the woman he claims he love so much. He love her so much that he dates another girl while dating this woman. (Notice I labelled girl and boy because they're immature, in an experimental stage, where all infatuations take place and I labelled woman because she's looking for a downright, straight-up serious relationship. This will be the stages you face when you get involve with love. So, don't play with fire if you're not ready to feel the pain.)
Photo Credit: Highest Five
So anyway, this boy have been lying to this woman since the start of their relationship. Saying that he do not have another girl and he love this woman with all his heart. The boy decided to control the woman, strangling her with a long list of DON'TS and the woman abide, staying positive without reasoning with the boy. She believes that maybe, just maybe, whatever the boy stopped her from doing its for her own good. After one scandal speculation and another, sprawled all over Twitter and Facebook, the woman confronted the girl, number one, and she backed off. I gotta tell you there were three girls in this episode called love. The second one was the boy so-called 'best friend' who apparently is dating another boy and like him at the same time. I wonder how girls love more than one man, seriously. Back to the story, I know the painful love this woman went through. It was so harsh that the boy LIED throughout. (No one will get away when they keep lying.) No matter how long the boy thinks he can get away with his lies, he was finally caught red-handed with girl number three by the woman and guess what? Boy acted like he's doing nothing wrong at all. He defines 'being caught red-handed' as 'trying to solve the situation between the girl and him'. He assured woman that everything's gonna be alright. Boy told woman to go back home and said that he can 'handle it'. All I can say, all along boy was a pack of bull, shit and an incorrigible liar. After what he 'handled it', he made a total mockery out of the woman and left her in a lurch. Girl number three kept threatening her on formspring and mocking her foolish ways.
Photo Credit: Bama Blog
She was so depressed. She felt sick and had to visit the doctor to seek medical attention. She skipped school a lot. She lost a lot of weight. She was obviously heartbroken. But, the boy didn't care. He was so fucking selfish. After disappearing, he got the guts to say to the woman, why woman didn't find for him? He thinks he some kinda prince? Treating woman like a prostitute/slave? He seriously need to grow up.
Photo Credit: DesktopNexus
The boy pestered me to reveal the date and time woman will be returning back to Singapore. I'm not gonna tell him anything even if I got to know about it. Boy like him should do some self-reflection. Say it and mean it. Being fickle doesn't help at all. I lost all respect for him and his good looks. I didn't want to have anything to do with this pack of bull but looking the state the woman is in, I have no choice. I can tolerate a bad boy but I cannot tolerate heartbreakers. What's the difference? A bad boy is naughty  but shy with girls and only stay true to one. A heartbreaker is a player. Notorious gigolo, think he can get away with anything and always have more than one woman. Fuck to this phrase, "One go, ten will come." No one woman will be an exact perfect replica from the ten women who come to you, idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment