Friday, June 3, 2011

The waiting birthday game.

A week ago, we decided to have a lil' birthday surprise for our birthday girl, Nadzirah. We bought a real simple wallet for her with some facial essentials as a gift. I got up real early to met some of my friends in school, while the others went for their waxing appointment.. I suggested that we could buy a chocolate brownie birthday cake with caramel and vanilla filling and a chocolate base cake from Baskin Robbins. It would be nice to 'lure' her over, as well, and surprised her on her 22nd belated Birthday!
My outfit for Friday! I love this top. It was a gift from my sister's friend. She bought it in Bangkok! (Including the high-waisted shorts which makes no sense when I'm wearing it, tucked-in. Ugh!) My leggings are in purple color and I'm wearing a Jack Purcell shoes. I know..Very quirky and ol' school!
So here we are at Baskin Robbins. There are currently two outlets in Singapore, right now. One in Velocity and the other, in Clementi Mall. Where is this one? Go down to both stores and check 'em out!
Everyone finally came for this lil' surprise birthday party.. Thank you so much for excruciatingly waiting for our birthday girl! You guys are the best. 
While we're waiting, we had a bit of snacks because some of my friends haven't had proper lunch and we didn't wanna let them off. just in case birthday girl arrives! It was quite a long wait and we bought Baskin Robbin's ice-cream even though we knew that we have to consume an ice-cream birthday cake later.. We bought very strawberry, peanut butter and cookie dough flavored ice-cream. It was heavenly!
We were non-stop snapping as well.. Its been a long time since the complete had an outing. While we waited, we bonded, chit-chat and laughed real hard. I had so much fun. Thank god for company, although, some of us thought we should've brought Monopoly Deal while we're waiting..
Here's the birthday cake for the birthday girl! Look extremely sinful and trust me it was delicious!
After a good 8 hours of waiting she finally arrived!
Happy 22nd Birthday, Nadzirah. Hope you like our lil' birthday surprise. The lil' surprise you had for us was uncalled for, too! Have a blissful 22nd year and may your 23rd year be a much more fantastic one!

No comments:

Post a Comment