Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sponsored/Advertorial Post: Floral Green in May for Virgo!

Now, although I do not believe in horoscopes, its kinda interesting to know how people are actually predicting life way ahead of what they are going through right now. I love to not expect anything about my life. I love being unprepared. But, it doesn’t hurt to check out what ‘predictors’ (I call them) are saying about people who are born as ‘Virgo’ ... “How’s life for the month of May, ay?”
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
So after reading my life ‘predictions’, I’m feeling all floral and green with envy. Anyway, this dress was a gift from my two very close friends, on my birthday, last year. Thank you girls!

If you've been reading my blog, you will know that I’m a big fan of the ‘natural’ big dewy eye look. So, I really adore Freshlook illuminate lenses! Here's me wearing it with a mixture of black eyeliner and gold on three quarter of the lower eyelid.
Here's a pictorial share on what I'm using on this eye (Credits linked):
        Everyday Minerals Eyebrow Powder                   The Face Shop Highlighter
 MAC Zoom Lash                         Urban Decay Skyscrapper
Last but not least, Freshlook Illuminate Lens, my favorite!
But I wanna introduce you a lens color that I will be receiving from CIBA VISION real soon ... Freshlook Colorblends in green.
Photo Credit: Ciba Vision
I can’t wait to try it! If I want to add much more colors to what I’m wearing now, this is the color of my choice! Many of my current friends know that I’m a big fan of the color gold. But, when I was younger, green was my most favorite! I can feel the love coming back as I am writing ... I love green ... 

But gold (and recently, bronze) suits me better now..
What's your favorite freshlook colorblend lenses? 
Who’s a HUGE fan of big beautiful ‘natural’ looking eyes (just like me)? 
Share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment