Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hangover.


Have you checked out The Hangover? If you have not, check out the trailer above and get the DVD at a nearby rental store. Watch it. Its hilarious! Once you're done with The Hangover, Part II is out in the cinemas, watch it. I've attached the trailer below.. If I'm not wrong, Part II its either M18 or R21. There was a lotta bad influence and nudity going on in the movie. I must say I'm not childish to write this but I do not like/enjoy watching such movies because of that. I feel like my eyes have sinned and it will start to swell anytime soon! I kept closing my eyes whenever there's any explicit scenes. I do not know why but I felt uncomfortable. I told my friends, after watching the movie, my mind was kinda corrupted.

So, if you already watched Hangover Part II, the sam bunch of guys traveled to Thailand because the guy with the tattoo on his face was getting married with a Goddess. She's so beautiful, perfect skin and body. These men and a boy (excluding the Asian guy with his mouth open) had a couple of drinks while burning some marshmallows. The bold guy spiked the marshmallows and they woke up the next day in a rat hotel in Bangkok without the man who previously got married in the first Hangover movie. The Asian with a hilarious black accent appeared outta nowhere and knock out after taking drugs, whereas the young Asian chap with his laptop disappeared. Three of them boys, which I find one totally good-looking, had to trace back what they had done to find the boy.
                                  The bold guy.                        The Asian with a funny black accent.
                         The married man in Hangover Part I.      The good-looking guy. *faints*
The soon-to-be husband of a Thailand Goddess.
Do you know that this young guy was born in 1990? I figured he's too young to act in such an adulterous movie. Having said that, there were a couple of kids who had to act when the bold guy was trying to re-call  what had happened while he was sitting down in the buddha temple. I find it very inappropriate and they're too young to be exposed to such lucid activities. I hope those boys don't turn out/be influence by all their acting in this movie. Anyway, this boy's name is Mason Lee and he is a lucky son of this man below. A well-known director, Ang Lee who directed one of the movie you might be familiar with .. Ever heard of 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon'? He directed that movie!
Lucky boy but so sad you're exposed to such activities at a young age. Its not normal. All the activities in this movie is not normal and neither it is fun. This is just my own opinion. I wouldn't wanna wed a guy with such a horrid lifestyle and past because, simply put, I'm not like that so I want a man who is as 'well-behaved' as I am.

Okay, I'll cut the crap.

Movie verdict, 4 out of 5 popcorns! Very, very funny and I wanna watch it again.. But this time, I'll hide under my fiance's armpit. I hope he wouldn't read this entry till after I watched the movie with him because if he knows I watched it already, he will not wanna watch the movie with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment