Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sentosa Boardwalk.

Although, there's still assignments, assessments and examinations coming up. My friends and I took a day off from everything and check out Sentosa Boardwalk.
We had Long John Silver for dinner and chatted concurrently. Its been awhile since the three of us hangout  Before this, we had a lotta misunderstandings and unhappiness but now that its been sorted out, we rely on time to heal our wounds. Its our last year, our final lap before receiving the diploma before we proceed to lead our own lives. When the time comes, I'll probably get emotional but I will move on, eventually.. After ITE, my life in poly could be the next best memories I treasure. How my life will turn out after that, I will never know.. But, I'm very sure that no matter what happens, I will still remember the few people who created an impact in my life. Those are the people, I will never forget..
I'm loving the fantastic scenery and calming ambiance.
Sentosa Boardwalk was really nice. They're restaurants, shops, bars along the boardwalk. I think its a brilliant way of encouraging Singaporeans to enter Sentosa by foot. By making the entrance cheaper, decreases the traffic congestion into Sentosa too! But.. I prefer to travel by car ... My legs will get tired real fast!

 Just look at the place at night.. Extremely magical!
These 'travelators' my friends are standing on are for 'lazy people'! Haha.. Walking is better girls.
The picture below was the successful heart-shaped created by my two friends. The three of us were cracking our heads real hard! We had a difficult time manipulating our bodies/hands into heart-shapes.. But, in the midst of everything, we laughed hard too. It was so damn hilarious that, I'm too shy to post the photos up here. We were lying down in public, just to capture the 'heart-shape' on camera with our bodies and hands.

It was hysterical! 
We were there till after peak hours on a weekday. The place were not as crowded and we purposely waited till the after peak hours so that we do not need to board congested MRTs and Buses!
I had fun girls! I cannot wait for the next outing with four more of our friends to Snow City and Universal Studios Singapore!
Now, its time to complete and mail out one more draft entry! 
After that, I have to get back to my books and assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment