Saturday, May 21, 2011

CLEO's Runway Search Fashion Show!

Thank you, Kamei for inviting me to this quick, hype and marvelous event. I initially RSVPed for this event and I informed the CLEO team that I will hand the invite over to a blogger friend, Immelia!
It was quite a wait but I was entertained by all the light refreshments. After all the munching and drinking, it was time to enter. When I got in, the ushers weren't clear with their directions and I was directed to the fifth row of seats! I was slightly unhappy but I manage to alert them by showing my pink tag and just before the show started, I got a seat in the first row. I'm happy again!
There were a lot of people and I was trying to find Immelia at the same time. I brought my sister and mom this event. It was first time attending a fashion show. I'm really glad that they took time off to accompany me. I heard from Immelia that she had to wait very long before getting in.. I'm so sorry babe! I will request for priority tickets for you in future, promise! I was very excited to see all the finalist that CLEO selected. This was CLEO's first ever fashion runway show! I'm not sure about the rest who were present for the event or is due to the fact that I rarely go clubbing but I felt that the music was too loud for my eardrums. Nevertheless it came out nice on the videos, I've recorded! Check them out!
The fashion show kicks of with real models doing what they do best on the runway. After that, comes the 15 finalists putting their best front down the runway. Gorgeous clothes are from River Island!
After that, there was a short performance from CLEO's very own winning talents! If I'm not wrong the guy was one of CLEO's Eligible Bachelor while the lady was one of CLEO's Star! After 'Like a G6' performance, the 15 finalist came out with beautiful dresses from River Island. Before that, it was some sorta like, 'Summer Casual' outfits. Honestly, I felt kinda good when I see real girls on the runway. CLEO believes in accepting you for who you are and bringing out your interest to greater heights! With confidence and a splendid personality, anything is possible.
Kamei, revealing the winner of CLEO first ever Fashion Runway Search..
Dick Lee and big boss from the Robinson's Company were there to hand over the prize to the runway queen. For those of you who weren't there, looking at the pictures and videos... 

Who do you think will be the chosen one? 




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Congratulations, Grace!
She does look like a model on the front page, doesn't she? Will be be our next Sheila Sim? :)

This is my first invitation to one of CLEO's Event, I hope there'll be lots more to come! Of course, CLEO will never allo any of their guests (VIP or not) to leave without goodies!
I'm planning to drop by PURE with my two good friends and try out Yoga! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment