Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blog on-the-go, publish your on book and keep track of what you eat, literally.

I found three awesome application on the App Store that I feel that its worth sharing! I'm currently using iPhone 3Gs. I'm still contemplating on whether I should upgrade to an iPhone 4... Anyway, I'm not to sure if iPhones below 3Gs will be able to use these apps. But, I hope you'll upgrade because these apps I'm sharing are apps that you do not wanna miss out on!

ZAPD

Do you love blogging? (Like me!) But, sitting on your desktop/laptop for long hours seems like a death sentence to an unhealthy lifestyle? Or you're always busy that you have to time to create a blog? This might just be the application you're looking for! When I found out about this application, I was like, ****! Why didn't I get to know about this sooner. For a moment, I wanted to shift over and stop blogging here.. I thought real hard and eventually decided not too. I'm pretty sure the application will incorporate a lot of new ideas and they might just allow users to customize their own website links! I was attracted to the blog themes! They're all so beautiful!

 Check out the magic:

Are you excited to blog using your iPhone/iPad? Download the FREE application now!

BLURB Mobile

Now, anyone of you had dreams of becoming your very own writer? I have an application just for you. This application does not only allow you to create books online but on your iPhone/iPad too! Beat part is you can sell the photobook and get moolahs out of it without having the hassle of engaging a professional publisher! This application is equipped with all the editing tools that will allow you to create a book like a writer. After making such a beautiful book, share it! I will use this tool to share my engagement photos right here so stay tuned!
You can download the application FREE right here! 
But, if you want much more features, upgrade to PLUS for USD$1.99!

Foodish

I've been wasting money on a lotta diet tracker, fitness applications. All of which, I will never stick too. After going through my course of study, I realized that I MUST keep track of what I eat. This application is like a food diary. It doesn't tell you work out or to stop eating but when you look back at what you've been eating, you will be more cautious of what goes in. Let's just say it is a fun way of looking back on all the wasted calories, you've been stuffing in your stomach. Whether you wanna make a change or leave it as it is... It is at your own discretion.
The best part of all application...When its FREE! Download it here!

You can always search the applications on app store too!
Hope everyone's having a relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment