Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Music of the Moment #2.

Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo "Give me Everything".
Can I say that this song just make me wanna dance?
I love that the song has an 'achieving moment' and when the bridge comes... BAM! You dance!
I don't know if you guys actually get my analogy but this song is so not Pitbull but he make it work!
Because Pitbull's music is always so clubby. He successfully did a 'singing' introduction ... Alright, he was merely talking and not singing.. Nevertheless, I was so excited when I heard this music because I know it will turn addictive.. I mean Ne-Yo. Every single music he released, be it his or a collaboration.. It'll get sickly addictive. I'm not kidding! Ne-Yo can sing and that ... Increases his looks by a hell lot... *winks*

"Let's do it tonight, give me everything tonight.."

OMG. I just realized how good-looking Pitbull is.... Haha!
*giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment