Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back-to-back Birthdays.

My fiance's mom turned 61, two days ago. We (his family and me) celebrated her birthday at Tiffany's. It is located in Furama City Centre, Singapore. It is much more affordable as compared to Carousel in Royal Plaza on Scotts, Singapore and although the variety of food is much lesser, it is just as delicious. If you have a Maybank card, you'll be entitled to a one-for-one promotion during lunch!
Yesterday and right now, as I'm blogging ... My family and I celebrates my Daddy 46th and Brother 16th birthday. Back then when my dad was waiting for the birth of my lil' brother, together with my two other siblings and myself, we we're all anxious. My mom gave birth to three girls. Me and my two sisters. All my daddy wanted to complete his family, was a baby boy. When my brother was delivered, it was the most happiest day of his life. To cut the story shirt, it was a priceless gift from my mommy.

As for my brother ... I won this gamer headset from CLEO, for him. 
I participated in CLEO's online giveaway and when I saw this gadget,
I knew I wanted to get this for my Brother. His current headset's a goner.
Thank you CLEO for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment