Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Facial Splurge on Asian Skin Solutions.

I chanced upon Wendy's entry on Asian Skin Solutions and CozyCot awarding them the Beauty Award for 2010/11. I was slightly convinced and went on to their Facebook Page. I saw a lot of negative feedback but thought little of them. I found a complimentary facial and booked an appointment with them at Orchard Central. They told me it was a 2 hour facial, so I decided to get it done during my 4 hours break before the next lesson.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by the China ladyboss, if I'm not wrong. She directed me to the waiting room until a lady came and brief me through the whole session. I'm gonna be really brief about my experience there because to be honest, I didn't enjoy it. They were threatening and forcing me to sign up for their package. I refused them a lot of times and they kept pushing. My initial intention was to go for a complimentary facial because I have a special event going on this Saturday and I thought I'll be singing phrases about their good service rendered. Unfortunately, not. They recommend me a really expensive facial, I had to pay for and kept pushing me to buy the package.

In the end, I reluctantly bought their package. Instead of 2 hours happy facial become 3 hours of stress! They quote a SGD$4000 facial package. Some kind of PH indicator facial and lowered it to SGD$888 for 10 sessions. They claim it was a student package. I don't know what to believe anymore. I came with good intentions and they ripped SGD$888 out of me. It was the first time in my life, I spent on 'something that I can't see', if you know what I mean. 

Things got slightly better when my cousin, bought the same package (slightly expensive) with additional eye mask therapy and session. She's very experience with all these beauty rituals and according to her Asian Skin Solution's facial packages are not bad/negotiably reasonable but service/ambience wise is an epic fail. OMG. I couldn't agree more. I actually like the facial treatment but the people working at Orchard Central, the unwelcoming place and the services rendered especially, overruled my whole facial experience. I was terribly disappointed actually. Traumatized on my virgin facial experience.

I'm gonna make full use of my 10 sessions. Spread it out, evenly till December 2012. I shall go with Vedure after this because I expect people to give me back my quality service!

Read this and you will know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment