Monday, April 18, 2011

Vanity Box.

I'm one happy beauty babe. I manage to get a ginormous make-up bag in Sephora, Takashimaya. It took me a year to get a real make up bag. I frequently change my make up bag because it was always too small for me. Trust me, I think my make up collection is more of like how some ladies are obsessed with shoes? They will buy a hella loads of 'em. Some uses them and some rarely but they simply love having the collection of shoes in their homes. Similarly to me but I'm obsessed with cosmetics. I use to buy a lot back then while I was working.. When I was selected as one of the Beauty Hall of Fame Judges, 2010 for CLEO Singapore, my collection of make up when out of control. I had too much to handle! 

Sometimes, I wished I had the time to do a beauty review for each and everyone of it but my reality is simply too overwhelming.. I do not have the time and energy to do it.. Anyway, as soon as I reached home, I immediately arranged my cosmetics into my new make up bag:
I think I should stop calling it a make up bag. Sephora had a better name for it.
They call it the Vanity Box.
Damn right! It cost me SGD$150 and hopefully last me a long time coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment