Tuesday, April 19, 2011

O.P.I Matte Summer Nails.

Photo Credit: Body Shopping for you
Photo Credit: Nails Mag
Photo Credit: STERLINGNAILS

I've been loving the color green ever since before I fell in love with my bronzers and golds. In fact, I love all pastels! I'm starting to like pink too, in such an 'eeky girly' way. A drastic change from me when I was younger. I was really boyish! The colors brightens up my day/night, makes me feel cheerful and I'm all smiles! I attached a model sample of how it will look like with the awesome matte effect. Something different rather than the standard shine you always see on painted nails.

I'm so diggin' the Alpine Snow Matte (White) and Lincoln Park After Dark Matte (Brown)!
Wait. 
Don't you just love the unique names of each O.P.I nail polish they brilliantly came up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment