Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blood Rain Moon instead.

 Photo Credit: HeraldSun

I went to Science Centre, while ago with my cousins who're staying over for a few days. I didn't know there were like movie screenings, talks and all ... while the moon turns 'blood red'. I've always wanted to catch an eclipse. I kinda coax my cousins to company me go catch it and also my fiance. He slept really early and I woke him up at two in the morning to drive my cousins and I to catch the eclipse. When we arrived, I was overwhelmed by the number of people there. Approximately 2400. Is nice to know that many others are as crazy as us to stay up really late to catch such a phenomenon.


My cousins and I arrived about ten minutes before three and just look at how beautiful the sky/scenery was.. We waited for about fifteen minutes and suddenly the wind was blowing really hard and the skies turn dark. One of my cousin and fiance agreed that is gonna pour anytime soon. We decided to make a move because we came without mats and umbrellas. I was sad that I couldn't catch the eclipse but I appreciate my cousins and fiance for entertaining me. True enough, when we arrived in MacDonald's, it was raining cats and dogs.

Looks like I have to wait for the next eclipse in 2018, (by that time) together with my kid and hubby. I'll make sure I bring along a mat, mini chair/stool, an umbrella and a damn good camera. Maybe I do not need to wait till then and another eclipse of a different kind will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment