Monday, June 13, 2011

Another UNIQLO Haul.

I fell in love with UNIQLO since they opened their first store in Singapore, Tampines One. I remembered coaxing my partner to bring me all the way there just to check out the new mall and store, then. I remembered we had to queue up too, just to enter the store. 

I want to share with you my previous entries that I did while I was previously blogging on AskCleo as a blogger competitor. I did an entry on my first haul and another when I won a ticket to catch UNIQLO's fashion show, check out the store in 313@Somerset before it officially open with a surprise $100 gift voucher! It was the moment, I tell you.. Thanks so much to PatLaw! Now UNIQLO recently expands even further to Causeway Point and Vivocity! I just wanna say this. I personally, I prefer UNIQLO rather than Cotton On. I don't have to explain myself because it is a preference. Hehe..

Anyway, I have a whole box of clothing that I do not what to do with it. I do not want it anymore and majority of the clothes are still in excellent condition. I thought of doing a garage blog sale here but I do not know if you guys will buy. I'm contemplating to make it international but I'm not too sure if I can afford to pay the shipping fees for you guys. I guess, wherever you are, you will have to pay for the shipping fees.. I do not want to set such an expensive price I was thinking below SGD$20? Excluding the shipping fees. What do you think? Or should I do an (international) outfit giveaway? Let me know by leaving me a comment so that I can decide and get rid of the box! If I can't decide, I have two more options to discard or donate it to Charity.

PS: Maybe, if I have the time, I'll show you guys some of the outfits I have in that box of mine!

So here's a sneak peak of what I bought in UNIQLO:
Majority of it is mine but my sisters and I, we share our clothes so whatever I buy, they can wear it too. Just that they kept complaining that they have to fit into my size. But, the fact is, they fit just as nice too. My brother got himself a pair of jeans that totally made him bottom appearance looked so good whereas I got myself a boyfriend fit Chino Trousers. Super comfortable and my fiance have one (male's version) just like it. We'll wear it together one day! Hehe.. You can check out the full outfit in stores, if I were to snap every angle of the outfit then buying new outfits serve no purpose at all because you guys saw all of it.

I'll keep linking back my future entries, if I ever update, wearing anyone of this outfits!

I LOVE UNIQLO! Like them on facebook HERE!

PS: Check out one of my favorite dress I wore to Sentosa Boardwalk. It was from UNIQLO too!

No comments:

Post a Comment