Thursday, June 16, 2011

Boring Green Lantern.

Photo Credit: Comic Book Movie
My cousins and I went to catch this movie as soon as it came to screen. It was diabolically boring, uninteresting, a real snail-like start and rapid ending. I swear this is one movie that made so sleepy and my mind was telling me to get out of the theater and go home. I'm sorry but this compared to X-Men: First Class? The latter, hands down!

I will always give props to the special effects and how they try so hard to add humor and make the movie interesting. I give 1 out of 5 popcorns. Don't waste your money on this movie! Wait for the DVD release and then you watch it.

UPDATE on 19 June 2011: I just watched the cartoon version of Green Lantern on HBO HD. It was so much more interesting... I might just consider checking out part II if it comes out but I think my fiance will not watch it with me because the first one was a disappointment and it bores him. Green Lantern Part II, you better be good. Or, I'll wait till you show on either, HBO, Star Movies, FOX Family or Cinemax..

No comments:

Post a Comment