Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mystique

As Ursula, Mystique is able to take over the functions traditionally attractive. In addition, as Ursula, Mystique, it seems more comfortable in its purest form.

Mystique is one of the fraternity, the organization of mutant Magneto, who are tired of hiding non-mutants. Talking on interest of the reason air has ready-made different comments that granted the effort intension of his gens I discovery it extremely applicable to the treatment Ladies lavishness.

When Nightcrawler (another mutant blue) reveals that the mystic can take any shape she wants, he asks her why she did not just stay in disguise at all times and look like everyone else. ""Because," Mystique replies, "we should not do. "
Tell me, sister.

You do not need to pimp your face to get what you want.
I think it means that I - I mean, my friend will continue to wear glasses. And still do not clean your hair or teeth / bite.








No comments:

Post a Comment