Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life organizer.

I'm a sucker for attractive life organizers. I will look for funky and interesting organizers that adds color into my life so it'll feels as though organizing my life is something fun rather than tedious. As my age is catching up, I tend to forget or experience mind block and when that happens, I'll get really frustrated. Sometimes, I will get the memory back. But on really dumb days, its gone in the wind.

I love bookstores like Harris, Kinokuniya, Times, Page One, Borders. I call them a level above Popular bookstores. Back in 2009-2010, I bought a simple black year planner and I got bored with it. I was on a hunt for two years for a planner that was really fun, colorful and exciting!

I found it in late December, last year. It was quite a bummer for me because I wanted an A5-size planner but island wide sold out. I refused to purchase the planner hoping they will replenish their stocks but to no avail. So, I got the pocket size of the Boho Chic design. Santoro London creates amazing planners! Not only that, they sell bags, mugs, notebooks, cards, etc. Really interesting, fun and lovely decorations to start a pumping new year. Since I got mine this April, I will make sure this December 2011, I'll go grab one before it all runs out again!



No comments:

Post a Comment