Friday, April 1, 2011

10 Facts instead of 100.

Photo Credit: Golb
I'm exhausted by my school curriculum but I had a well-deserved sleep awhile ago after two consecutive days of having only 4 hours of sleep. I have had a few inspirations in my mind to blog about over the past few days but I couldn't find the time, place and space to pen it all down. This site is still undergoing changes. I'll share with you some; my official 'sharithstar dot com' site link will only be back, next year due to some domain glitch. I was the culprit. I will be adding stuff to my garage tab, which might interest you and all at an affordable price! I will also be adding an 'achievement' tab and if only I had a whole month of break, I will be able to complete this. As for now, I'm slowly doing what I can.

My site stats in March, is brilliant. Within a month, I receive 1000 visitors/readers on my site! Thank you so much for dropping by! I really appreciate your presence whether its via link from another blogger, twitter, facebook or I left a link on your site. A thousand visits a month is a lot! I reckon its probably due to my ongoing giveaway but nonetheless, I worked real hard for it and most importantly, I didn't cheat.

Anyway I wanted to share with you something that I felt writing about it here will be better than spamming my Twitter page. My Twitter account, its a much more personal micro-blogging tool for me where I will be able to express almost anything. I keep in touch with friends overseas too. While I was on it a couple of days back, I found out a trending hashtag, "#100factsaboutme". I followed a friend whom I guessed tweeted 100 facts but I only read 20-30 of it. I'm not sure if she completed all 100 facts.. Then I thought, 100 facts would be a tad too much and I'm pretty sure I'll ran out of factual details along the way so I decided to come up with only 10.

Here I go:
  • I come from a Singaporean English-speaking background.
  • They call it the 'rojak blood' but to avoid all unnecessary confusion, I'll just say I'm Malay.
  • I love white chocolate, bubble tea, cheese and cereals!
  • I only learned to speak more Malay while I was in ITE. I didn't do well for my Os that's why I went to ITE. But, ITE was the best 2 years of my life. That's when 'growing up' took place.
  • On stay-home days, I can go without oral hygiene and shower but I got a feeling my partner will retrain me in this department. Well, at least I don't get out of the house, stinky!
  • I don't drink and smoke. I don't club even though I have people telling my I dance like I'm an occasional 'clubber' (been there only once) but I love 'chill and relax' bars. (have yet to chill at one)
  • I express my emotions with tears, sensitivity and I don't usually retaliate. But, if someone provoked me, I bear grudges simply because I do not know how to express myself comfortably. I need time. Having said that, people tend to misunderstood me but you'll be surprise how strong I can be and this 'emotional wreck' feeling only happens on a case-to-case basis. I'm 'clearing out my closet' of them haters and I wanna move on with life; leaving them in the past. 
  • I don't expose too much information of myself to first-time interaction especially when I feel that the person is not someone whom I can trust. I'll take some time to open up, minimum one year or more. Not so easy to get secrets out of me too. I'm a damn good secret-keeper.
  • I can be flexible but I do get paranoid and jealous at times. My partner handle (past and present) me all too well when it comes to this and he'll always get away with it because I'm too nice and he's a real good boy.
  • I'm in love with my first love, 10 years this 17 july and counting!

These 10 facts kinda sum up Sharithstar. Now, I'm down with a bad flu with ghastly heavy eye bags due to extreme exhaustion. I hope when I wake up tomorrow morning/afternoon, I will feel a hell lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment