Thursday, March 3, 2011

Samantha Thavasa store in Singapore!

Being a girl takes a lot of courage, discipline and strength. I love being a girl because my choices in life are optional. My body is troublesomely made in such a magical way so that I can handle all the different feelings and become stronger. I can cry for no reason at all, stop crying. Get up and move on. I am allowed to rule or make boys drool. I can get pregnant and give birth to life.

I didn't know Samantha Thavasa created such a powerful name for themselves among Hollywood Celebrities. Celebrities from Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and sister, Penelope Cruz and sister, Paris Hilton and sister. Not forgetting, sexy, slim Victoria Beckham. They're all loving Samantha Thavasa! (ST)
Photo Credits: Japan Today (Jennifer Lopez) Bryan Boy PhotoBucket (Beyonce) 
Echicas (Monica and Penelope Cruz) Victoria Beckham and 
Paris Hilton's photos were from random Bloggers.

If I'm not wrong Victoria Beckham and Nicky Hilton (Paris Hilton's sister) also worked with Samantha Thavasa to create their own line of bags design too!

I've been a very quiet Asian fan. I love Japanese/Taiwanese/Korean Fashion. Wait. I'm not like a die hard Korean fan but I have to admit TOP, Tae Yang and G.D. is hot. I don't watch Korean shows/movies/series unless if my cousins are watching.. I enjoy doing Japanese-inspired hairdo and I personally think their fashion suits me easily because I am an Asian too. I occasionally buy their fashion magazine and look at their sense of fashion and hair style. One barrier is their language. I find it difficult to understand what they're saying and the only thing that interest me when I buy their magazine is the pictures. I can't communicate/read what's written online/in magazines. I love looking at the models though.. They always look rad in all types of clothing! My favorite model is Jun Hasegawa. Be it genuine or did plastic surgery, I think they're all beautiful..

I participated in the Twitter/Facebook launch invites and won! 
I was so excited when I received the invite..
I'm very honored to be here!
I manage to record a video via iPhone. I would like to apologize for the sound system glitch though..

The models appeared again before the end of the show and now it was time to head on down to the store and do some shopping!
A short welcome speech was made by Mr. Kazumasa Terada, the founder and CEO of the Japanese handbag and accessory label which bears the name. Mrs. Tan Bang Yan welcomed him and Samantha Thavasa to Singapore. Cut, cut, cut!
After the runway they actually have a lucky draw whereby my sister won one of the really expensive ST bag! She's one damn lucky girl!
The sales counter had STs name all over the table. I like it, very unique!
ST was so nice to prepared a small token of appreciation for all guests who arrived at their first ever opening in ION, Singapore. I got these in my goodie bag!
This was the bag (the price of this bag? SGD $900!) my sister won during the lucky draw!
There's one of us on xinmsn lifestyle and check out the remaining photos, of me and my sister, I grabbed from ST's facebook album:



I truly had so much fun! I actually bought a bag during the launch.
I will share with you guys which ST bag I bought real soon..

Recently (on 19 March 2011):
They're opening up another kind of store, called Samantha Vega in Isetan Orchard Basement!
I found out about this really late but I do hope I can to attend their launch and celebrate their second opening in Singapore! I got a string feeling that their second launch party will only get bigger and awesomely better!

I would like to thank Wendy for introducing me to this brand! I love Samantha Thavasa!

No comments:

Post a Comment