Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blogging from my iPhone.

I wanna be able to blog from my iPhone because a lotta of my inspirations and thoughts are much more interesting when I'm moving and going places. Thank god iPhone pictures are brilliant when there's amazing sunlight. I'll promise to post clear photos. Actually this BlogPress application is kinda cool. I bought the full application. It's USD$2.99 and its worth buying.

What I'm very afraid of is when I'm typing a really long entry and Poof! the application crash. I'll get fired up and probably lose inspirations tapping on my iPhone. I'll have to make it a habit to tap on the 'save draft' button so I don't lose my words!

As for now, I don't have any interesting pictures to share. I'm chillaxin' at home, working on the mess I did online. My email got spammed and I created a new one. My second year of examinations were over few days back. I'm on holidays right now till late March so life is moving along in slow motion. I hope by being able to blog through my iPhone encourages me to blog religiously.

I really have good topics to blog about and I'm so very excited to share it with you guys. I'm loving this free white space and a very-close-replica-of-my-handwriting font on my blog. Please holla at me when your drop by my site. I would so love to hear from my friends and anonymous readers. Good or bad!

PS: I'm blogging on-the-go using 'Blogpress' application from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment