Friday, July 29, 2011

Sing-a-long!

Slept real late on Thursday. Met my group mates for our final year project discussion. After that, we went for some sing-a-long session! Its been a hell long time sing I 'sang'. For the record, I can't sing at all! My sisters sing better than I do..
We're all ready and exited! I think it was quite a deal.. 5 people for only $40! Well, considering it was a weekday and we're there around 3-4pm? That explains the very affordable price! I remembered one time I went for a sing-a-long session with my other friends, somewhere around town area, it nearly hit $100!
Two songs I sang were 'Shape of my Heart' by Backstreet Boys. I'm such a sucker for boy bands, period. now that they're slightly matured (so wrong to call them old, *winks*) Let's call them man bands, shall we? *giggles* My friends said that I was truly feeling the song. Uh, hell yeah. I'm their number one fan and the perfect fan. *dreamy* I never get to see them when they're here in Singapore ... I hope they will make one more trip down and I'm so gonna be there! *cries*

I have to say this but can I apologize first? *sad face* I never listened to Amy Winehouse often but when she left this world, I'm starting to like her songs and voice even more. *slaps own face* So, I sang one of her songs and, man, I sound like her. Haha! *kidding* I told you, I can't sing at all.

We had a hell lot of fun!
After all the singing, we're hungry and we went to Swensen's for dinner. I had a chicken salad. It felt good because I've been dunking on sweets a hell lot these past few days, which includes sharing this sinful dessert. Not good.
My friday started out missing my fiance real bad. Thank you guys for cheering me up momentarily!

No comments:

Post a Comment