Saturday, July 30, 2011

Games on iPad.

I'm mentally challenged and entertained by two games that I have on my iPad.

4InARow, (its free) a game I enjoyed playing when I was in my early teenage years. I remembered buying the game and playing it with my sisters. I think I lost it along the way while growing up and now that it is available in AppStore, I'm a happy bunny! I have to tell you that when it comes to games, I suck at it. I played it umpteen times and I lost. I was not satisfied and totally squealed at my fiance. It was an 'easy' stage and I wanted to unlock the 'medium' stage but couldn't because I kept losing. When I told my fiance to play it for me (while he was driving but traffic light was on red), he played it once and he won. I was so bummed. He said that all I've been doing is trying to block the opponent from winning but I should be plotting my own strategy to win, instead. I'm such a numb-nut.

I realized that if I drop the coins first, my chances of winning will increase! I'll only win if my four coins are in a horizontal , vertical and diagonal (left/right side, possible) position. My fiance's too cute, the coins are placed three in a row and one below, he cheered, "Yay! I won." I was like, "Baby, 4InARow? Meaning you'll only win if its in one line (horizontally, vertical and diagonally, left and right side)." He's too adorable.. *giggles*

This image below is the first time I won, after so many rounds!
Next up is TapRadiation (also free). I have not downloaded any other music yet but, my oh my, I'm diggin' this song and been playing it, repeatedly, ever since I heard it!
Even my fiance, find this song so entertaining! I thought that I should share this beat with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment