Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Headline News - Nancy Grace Should Not Judge the Casey Anthony Jury

When estimating the murder of Casey Anthony was released today, the majority of the nation to produce a collective cry of irritation. Nancy Grace Kim Kardashian, and almost every person I talked to or seen a message on Facebook Nowadays, people are outraged at the death of Caylee Anthony can not be avenged, and that the woman who all "knew" not was found guilty.

Without mincing words, but rather to use them to light, including through our reaction bubbly. "There's no way the sentence that tells the truth as a defense, and champagne toast headquarters, after the acquittal, somewhere out there on the night of dancing devil."

But not really know grace?

It's nice dramatic rhetoric, but as other coverage, she put all of this is opinion based almost exclusively on the emotional reaction to what she saw. And the fact that she and none of us saw or heard that the jury saw and heard - the evidence on which their decision was based.

Grace and others call it an abuse of justice, but the real change here is how quickly the Americans in condemning our legal system is based on the rantings of people like Grace. Casey Anthony is guilty or not is not for us, is the jury. As for the decision is hard to believe, from what we saw, we respect and trust they are doing their job.

As my brother Rory Ryan, a professor at Baylor University Law School, much smarter than I could:

It was not a set of lawyers, legislators and business leaders, or texture. There were 12 people who had heard a lot and had to decide on a sensitive issue in their community. And I'm happy to have many of my friends on Facebook, will lead to important things in my community. Once again, I thank the authors give to these questions to the jury watched the news, instead of stressing the title.

So far, I'm bad for Caylee small and outrageous things she experienced during her life too short, and as I suspected Casey of things much more than what she had been convicted in my heart in my head I think the sentence reflects well on our legal system. Namely, for the benefit of all of us who can never be falsely accused, the proof that our system of justice and that juries are able to distinguish between thinking that someone is guilty and it shows .. . regardless of what Nancy Grace said.

No comments:

Post a Comment