Friday, July 8, 2011

Brad Pitt 'feels rich being around his family'

London, July 08 : Actor Brad Pitt has said that quality time with his family means more than anything else.


Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Hollywood Gossips
The actor is famously the father of six children with Angelina Jolie: Maddox, Zahara, Pax, biological daughter Shiloh and twins - Knox, Vivienne.

“The biggest change for me was being a dad,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.

“I am really proud of this family. They’re brothers and sisters, and they’re fighting, laughing and driving me crazy, and I feel rich being around them. Each one brings so much to the mix,” he added.

While filming demands keep him busy, his charity work takes up even more of his time. Like Jolie, he has learned to make good use of his celebrity status to promote the causes close to his heart, and they have both given millions of pounds towards fighting poverty and hunger in Third World nations.

“What’s valuable to me has become clearer as I’ve got older,” he said.

“To me, it’s about the value of your time and your day, and the value of the people you spend it with. It’s about me being a strong father and guide and a good match for my significant other. Then if I’m going to go to work, it must be something of value to me.

“I’m much more experienced now so I can find films that are interesting quicker and cut out the films that don’t really matter.

“It means more to me now because my kids are going to see them and I want them to be proud of me,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment