Friday, July 1, 2011

The best tea I've ever tasted, without sugar.

 I met Mann, again, awhile ago for High Tea. It was my first time and I'm a real sucka for tea. Apparently, I don't drink coffee. I remembered dunking on loads of coffee when I was 15 till 16. After I left secondary school, I just stopped. 'Arteastiq' is located inside Meritus Madarin Gallery Mall, Level 4. The ambience was so relaxing.. I felt like as though no one was rushing for time.
 I absolutely love the presentation of the tea that was served to me. Mann ordered Lychee Tea and I ordered Pear Tea. A set of Pear Tea was SGD$11. As you can see in the picture below, it comes with a cup, what it seems to me that looks like an experimental glass pot if we wanna re-fill the drinks in our cup, choosing between waffle biscuits or dark chocolate bars and a shot of sugar rush. I ordered an additional cake called 'Adam' which is actually an apple cake. Side-track: I have no idea what's the relation between an 'Adam' and apple cake. But, oh wells. *giggles* The apple cake was SGD$8.50. Mann is a hardcore tea lover, just like me! But she win me already.. She manage to gulp down 2 rounds of her Lychee Tea!
 My fiance knows me best. I'm a tortoise eater. I love and enjoy conversations in between my meal. I will take my own sweet time to eat and finish up my food/drinks. I will have an uneasy stomach if I were to consume too fast. Oh, back to the Pear Tea... It was delicious! Yes.. They take some time to prepare your order because they brew it fresh! I didn't know what to order and I wanted to try lemongrass but the word 'lemon' made me hated the drink even before I could taste it. So, I ordered Pear Tea, which was stated as a 'Must Try' tea in the menu. It turned out to be so heavenly.. In addition to that, I love the fact that the Pear Tea is sugar-free tasty! I didn't pour in the shot of sugar rush and I could taste the pear flavor with a hint of natural sweetness. It was my thirst quencher for the day and I really loved it!
 The Pear Tea tasted super duper good in its own!
 Of course, if you're interested to check out the place, chill, hang out till late, etc. You might wanna check out this place out! Thanks to Mann for arranging the reservation and all...
Mann was so sweet! She got me a hand cream. It was so unexpected, I had no presents for her!
Thank you so much, Mann!

No comments:

Post a Comment