Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sponsored/Advertorial Post: My Style Star this June!

I got my eye on Lindsay Lohan ever since my sister keeps raving about her. Let me make this clear that I'm not crazy about her but my sister is. She has Lindsay Lohan on her iPhone in both 'home' and 'lock' screen! Anyway, I'm seriously diggin' her 6126 collection. Especially her leggings! Just to let you all know something about me, I do not like wearing leggings with slippers. I prefer it with sandals or shoes.. I know Lindsay had and still have a bewildering lifestyle but let's not see that depressing side of her. She looks amazing in fashion shoot and modeling. I don't know if she workouts or frequently goes to the beach but she got that seriously amazing tan, thanks to her Sevin Nyne products! You can get it in Sephora, if you're interested to get Lindsay Lohan's amazing tan.
 Anyway, check out her 6126 collection below! Apparently, she's now selling more than just leggings.
 Photo Credit: Celebitchy
 Do you want to have Lindsay Lohan's eye color?
Photo Credit: Colors Paradise

I can't wait for my own set of green lenses from CIBA VISION! I’ll be able to show you guys how the eye color really look like on my eyes and maybe share a few tip and tricks on how to create beautiful eyes with the color lenses that I’ll be receiving..
But for now, green up your eyes and be inspired by Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment