Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sponsored/Advertorial Post: Celebrity 'Lenspiration'.

This month I’m inspired by Jennifer Lopez and Jessie J.
I hate just the right lens for if I wanna mimic their beautiful gorgeous eyes.
Jennifer Lopez has a glowy skin and for a mother of two, she’s got it going on and such a healthy curvaceous body/booty. If you wanna have J.Lo (for short) eyes, you can never go wrong with Freshlook Illuminate!
Next will be Jessie J. She’s one cool british celebrity wearing interesting lipstick! I’m not to sure if any other celebrities actually came up with this trend. All I know, Jessie J did it first. If you wanna get Jessie J’s ‘attitude’ look. I suggest something different and daring. A lens with a hint of blue in it. Very subtle but screams character. Beware that under sunlight, the color blue will be slightly more visible..
My other suggestion would be Amethyst lens.
This would be for those who prefer something much more humble and still keeping ‘attitude’ look on. If you ask me, I prefer big eyes. I’ll create Jessie J’s look with big eye lens.

Now, visualing beautiful eyes with J.Lo and Jessie J. I wanna learn how to add them bling bling to my lips. I think it’ll be so difficult to converse with such a lip.

Be sure to dress right with the right lens color!

PS: Pictures are taken from Google. If any of the photos above you would like me to credit, do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment