Friday, April 29, 2011

Reality bites.

I think I'm experience enough to share my opinions/thoughts with regards to this video that's popularly circulating around Facebook. In brief, truth hurts. Love is as such. All couples will go through that tolerance level. Whether you will make through the (what I told my friends on Twitter, I created a new stage apart from all the stages stated in the video) accommodating stage or straight into the breaking up zone, its really up to the both of you. Haven't you heard ... It takes two hands to clap.

Side-Track Bit: Women do not get over their break ups that easy, alright ... Not for me, at least. I'll probably will never forget my one true love and I don't know if I will ever move on ... I always thought men are really good at the 'let go and move on' phase.

Anyway, this video is a good watch. It depicts how love unconsciously runs in a cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment