Friday, April 29, 2011

Irritating Phone is an iPhone.

iPhone 4 White is here! I'm going crazy with Apple products. First was you, iPhone, MacBook and maybe an iPad. Unnecessary but owning them gadgets automatically puts you into the 'cool crowds'.
One Twitterer replied on my tweet preference of an iPhone 4 White, "What's the purpose of owning the white when you're gonna cover it up with your stupid casing, anyway?" After much thought ... I couldn't agree more.
Photo Credit: Khuen Ping

Now that iPhone 4 White is out, everyone's asking about iPhone 5. I personally think this is much more worst than The Amazing Race. No one knows how iPhone 5 really looks like but I can bet you its worth the wait. There are cons though, its their first generation of iPhone 5 so, like iPhone 4 they do have their technical glitches. I'm torn in between the two. But, I'm eligible for the best of both worlds. Right now, I'm waiting for my good friend to end her contract and we can go get our iPhone 4 White together!
Photo Credit: Unlocked iPhone

Contrary to what that guy said on Twitter, my friend and I have a somewhat brilliant idea.
I will definitely share it here!
Meanwhile, check out iTouch-Phone whereby you can transform your iTouch into an iPhone!
Quite cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment