Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fiesuzanna is 10 today!

I spammed my Instagram and Facebook accounts already! Those who followed, you're the first to know. 17 July 2011, marks a decade of love with my then boyfriend.. Yeah.. You can call it first love.. Now, fiance:)

No one knows the amount of obstacles, we went through. Even when I share 'em stories with my friends, right now, only those who were there will know how it was really like..

This year, we decided to take it slow and humble. Simplicity.. Movies, popcorns and nachos cheese. He's finally watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon and HangOver 2 with me! I'm so happy!

Unfortunately, tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday I will be having my practical test, class test and final year project presentation respectively. But, I'm not in the mind. I'm very glad that he manage to take time off from work and spend this Sunday with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment