Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kungfu Panda 2

Photo Credit: Infamous Kidd

I don't know about you but this movie inspires me. I went to watch it with my fiance awhile ago and we have a lotta difficulty trying to get tickets. After a good hour of searching via the iGV application, we manage to get the tickets! When we arrived, it was so packed and the queue was super long.. I'm so glad GV created the application or else, my fiance do not have the patience to wait long.

Anyway, Kungfu Panda 2 was hilarious and truly a movie for people of all ages, especially children. What I love about this movie is moral behind it. Po learned a new move called the "Inner Peace" and he found out that he was adopted. I find the introduction a lil' boring and honestly, I felt that the introduction did not have any relation to the storyline. Maybe, if I were to see it again .. I'll probably understand what the introduction is all about. So, he found out that a peacock harmed his parents (Yes .. Po's mommy and daddy were still alive, so there will be a Kungfu Panda 3!) and he got very frustrated to the point that "Inner Peace" becomes so powerful he manage to defeat the Peacock.

Which brings me to two things, I learned from this epic movie. I learned when you keep living in the past, you will never move on with life. People do not see you as what you are before .. They see you as what you are, now. Though, they're bullshit sayings like,  "Old stories die hard." or "Some people forgive but they never forget." Sadly, they never moved on with life. It is a horrible feeling to be stuck in the past. I've been through it and I know how sucky it is too not move on with life and talk like a demented person. Next learning point is about being at peace with your own self and set your mind free to come what may. The more hatred you have, the more you'll be left behind. No one can shape you to what you want to be. You have to control your mind and guide it to be what you want to be.

Thank you Po for such an invaluable lesson with a sparkle of humor in this movie.

Now, its time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment