Friday, August 6, 2010

Winners!

I'm sorry for being so late (again!) in getting the winners announced for the contests I've had up. I've had a busier month than usual and, since I'm already easily distracted, I've been struggling to keep up my normal blogging. The good news is that school starts in less than two weeks (though my kids would call that bad news) so I should be able to get back on track soon. I am prompt with mailing off prizes though, so the winners should expect to receive their books as soon as media mail can get it to them!

So here are the winners of the contests that have recently ended.


"Countdown" and "Final Crisis" by Greg Cox--

Shannon YonerKnysh; Canada



"The King's Bastard" by Rowena Cory Daniells--

Doreen Riopel; Canada



"Omnitopia Dawn" by Diane Duane--

Kerry Dustin; New Zealand



"Tracking the Tempest" by Nicole Peeler--

Jo White; Las Cruces, NM



"Labyrinth" by Kat Richardson--

Anita Yancey; Barnesville, GA


Congrats everyone! The books are on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment