Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where to Begin?

I have been really, really........really bad about keeping up with my "books received" list. I was somewhat ambitious about wanting to keep the list updated with the description of the book included, but once I got behind it began to seem so time consuming that I kept putting it off until I had time to get to it-- until I didn't have time to get to it all.

I know-- I'm so lucky to have a problem like that.

Anyway. I need to do something, so, for now, I'm putting up pictures.

Here are some recent arrivals...









The good news is that I have duplicates of some of these, so they'll make their way to you through some giveaways.

The bad news is that I have about six bookshelves that look like this....



And don't know where to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment