Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Still Dealing With Computer Issues...

You ever have one of those weeks? You know the kind....when nothing goes the way you want it to.

I swear. Someone is conspiring to keep me off of the computer this week.

Over the weekend my computer started acting up. It was weird. It kept randomly shutting down and I still don't know why. My husband was out of town so I decided to wait until he came home so we could have his computer guy look at it.

In a way, the computer glitch was a good thing because Monday morning I woke up feeling fairly awful-- just the standard head cold, but enough to keep me from wanting to do anything. My computer didn't act up at all Monday, but I wasn't motivated to post anyway, so no big deal.

And then, yesterday, my internet connection started going haywire. You wouldn't believe what I went through to post a review last night. And right now, I can't get on my laptap at all because the wireless connection isn't working at all.

What. The. Heck.

I think I have an idea of what's going on. We got a PS3 (finally) and every time we try to connect it to the internet it throws our system into a tizzy. It literally goes down for hours. We've never had this problem with the Wii, but our internet provider doesn't seem to like the PS3.

And I'm leaving town on Friday (Vegas baby!) so this is going to be one of the worst weeks as far as posting on the blog goes. I hate that.

Anyway. Bear with me while I try to sort all this stuff out.

((Update)) Got the laptop connection working but it's now almost 11:30 pm. I seriously don't have the energy to stay up until 2am again to post something meaningful. At least the laptop works....

No comments:

Post a Comment